Saturday, March 12, 2022

Vengeance

I learned about comparing and combining revisions and saving those changes to a cloud. I haven't had the chance to apply it but I've heard of students using and sharing a single document for class notes.

I recently saw the latest The Batman starring Robert Pattinson and ZoĆ« Kravitz. It was pretty good. I'd give it a 7/10. I think all the actors/actresses did great but the writing got a little scattered towards the ending in my opinion. I think the Christian Bale trilogy is still my favorite, but this urban/noir themes portrayed in this film was a fun distinction from the others. I really enjoyed Paul Dano's performance of the Riddler too! Reminds me a lot of the Jigsaw Horror films which I really enjoyed.

12 comments:

  1. The Compare feature in the Review ribbon is definitely the lifeline of collaboration! I have seen such collaboration in the workplace but it's great to know students collaborating in taking notes for classes ^_^

    "I am Vengeance" instead of "I am Batman", interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was annoyed when the Dark Knight series came out, back when I was in high school, and saw that the Riddler was not included. I liked seeing Scarecrow and Joker reimagined, but I've always been a fan of the Riddler, so...I just wanted to see Christopher Nolan's take on him.

    I was pleased to see that the Riddler was included this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to watch this myself, thank you for not spoiling it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg thank you for not spoiling it. We are taking the kids next week to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the aesthetic of the new Batman movie. I used to binge watch Justice League and read all the Batman comics when I was in middle school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Batman movie interesting, maybe someday I will get caught up on all the movies mentioned in these discussions. right now I am really working on getting off the night shift. I am realizing I have no social life. night shift sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anytime I see the word Batman, I feel compelled to say "I'm Batman" in the "Batman" voice lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good! I've been wanting to see it for awhile now, just never got the chance to get to a move theater.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember when I was a kid and I saw the first Batman movie where Jack Nicholson was playing the Joker. Always fun to watch a Batman movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your opinion on the movie without giving up spoilers for us who haven't seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I watched that movie opening weekend and I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to watch the new movie, but I would like to see all the other previous movies first

    ReplyDelete