Saturday, April 9, 2022

Webtoons

I love reading manga, light novels, comic books, and web-comics! It fits my attention span much easier than animated episodes or entire shows. It's also really convenient, because they're short and available on mobile without ads, usually anyways. My main focus lately has been an app called "Webtoons", and I keep up with about 26 different webtoons every week! I follow all kinds of genres from romance, to slice-of-life, to action-adventure, to comedy, and even murder-mystery! Some of my favorites are The Strongest Florist, Weak Hero, unOrdinary, Mage & Demon Queen, Purple Hyacinth, Let's Play, Tower of God, Lookism, and #muted!

11 comments:

  1. I used to read manga when I was a kid. There were no web-comics during that time :-)

    Webtoons? Saturday morning cartoons were what I had. G.I. Joe, The Transformers, M.A.S.K., Jem and the Holograms, Thundercats, Silverhawks, Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light, Smurfs come to mind ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding shows that can accommodate my perennially-short attention span these days has been kind of challenging. I may have to check this app out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pueple Hyacinth. The mystery aspect of it, is what intrigues me the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Webtoons??? What happened to cartoons, I feel outdated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be a big comic book collector, Spawn was one of my favorite comics growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to read manga when I was a bit younger, I loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huh. Definitely did not know this was a thing. Then again, it sounds like a great idea. Instead of having to go and buy the hard copies themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was addicted to Webtoons at one point, it was really good and it was fun to read everything. I believe I unOrdinary as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's a popular Korean Webtoon that prompted a Netflix show called the Sound of your Heart and it is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Webtoons, I have never heard of it. I am downloading now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first time learning about webtoon. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete